Lead Development and Sales Representative
The responsible person will get an opportunity to work directly with the CEO/Sales person to gain knowledge in the field of sales and current network that company has. The major domain of the work is going to cover the company’s academic product family which currently estimates to have more than 1M USD market size for the coming years. In case of successful collaboration, the LDR/Sales rep will have chance not only to earn competitive salary, but also have commission from the conducted sales.
- Research the potential pool of clients for specific product or service within the organization,
- Filter the list of potential clients as per the predefined criteria,
- Build rapport with contacts by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process,
- Gather key information and update the CRM system for all potential customers and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy,
- Get updates from all the previous customers learning about their current developments and get in touch with them every 3 months,
- Identify opportunities that meet minimum qualification criteria for the sales field,
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned,
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff,
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships,
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity,
- Keep appointments with clients,
- Make cold calls for lead generation,
- Participate in marketing events such as exhibitions, trade shows and meetings,
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities,
- Engage account manager in targeted prospect accounts.
- Bachelor degree (Masters is preferable) in one of the following: Engineering, Physics, Radiophysics, Mathematics, Cybernetics, Computer science, Economics
- At least 1 year work experience in technical support or systems engineering
- General programming knowledge
- Basic LabVIEW knowledge preferable
- Excellent English and Russian language skills,
- Ability to travel frequently
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- It is preferable that candidate has sales experience or other related business experience
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, B2B sales
- Strong customer service / interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills in business discussion and negotiations,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques,
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- Good English and Russian language skills.
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things,
- Ability to learn quickly and find creative and rational solutions,
- Must demonstrate high level of integrity,
- Responsibility and dependability.
Subordinated to: CEO