RAFA Solutions is seeking a QA Engineer.
Category: QA Engineering – Manual testing
Responsibilities: The QA Engineer will be responsible for the software products/systems testing, validation and quality control, and will in particular:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans/procedures and test cases in collaboration with developers,
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities,
- Test and validate the final software/system and make sure the system meets requirements,
- Identify, record, document and communicate bugs,
- Minimize the redo works needed,
- Work closely with the system engineers and CTO to improve the coding quality,
- Utilize more software tools to automate testing processes, and reduce the manual work,
- Mostly responsible for manual testing.
- Bachelor degree (Master is preferable) in one of the following: Engineering, Physics, Computer Science,
- Knowledge on LabVIEW is an advantage,
- Experience with measurement and signal analysis instruments, such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.,
- Work experience in software/systems engineering or quality control is an advantage
- General knowledge of electrical engineering,
- Understanding of Basic Programming and Math concepts,
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, tools, and processes, especially manual testing methods.
- Excellent English language knowledge (writing and speaking),
- Problem-solving skills,
- Good communication skills,
- Jira and Zephyr tools knowledge is preferable,
- Excellent MS Office tools knowledge is required.
- Ability to learn quickly,
- Attention to details,
- Analytical thinking,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Responsibility and dependability,
- Process Improvement.
Type of work: full-time
Salary: Competitive, based on merit
Degree: Bachelor degree
Additional info: Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “QA Engineer” in the subject or fill out this form. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: May 31, 2020