Senior Systems Engineer
The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for design and development of the LabVIEW based software applications, integration of turnkey systems and solutions in data acquisition, control, and test automation areas.
- Design and develop software application in LabVIEW environment,
- Develop driver software for various system components,
- Work closely with customers to understand job requirements,
- Apply good programming skills and analytical thinking for problems solutions,
- Easily get acquainted with different spheres of automation, investigate project issues,
- Test the software and conduct quality check for systems
- Understand the requirements of customer and cooperating with PM be able to define SoW, TRD
- Mentor systems engineers and the junior systems engineers,
- Perform code reviews
- Guide the technical writer during creation of software and hardware documentation.
- Bachelor degree (Masters is preferable) in one of the following: Engineering, Physics, Radiophysics, Mathematics, Cybernetics, Computer science,
- Certified LabVIEW Architect, CLED or similar level certification,
- At least 3 years of work experience in systems engineering,
- Excellent knowledge in analog and digital electronics,
- Acquaintance with programming languages (C++, Java or other text based languages)
- Have a thorough understanding of hardware components and design,
- Knowledge of LabVIEW, LabVIEW RT, LabVIEW FPGA, LabVIEW Communications packages
- Software Architecture knowledge.
- Excellent English and Russian languages,
- Negotiation skills,
- Training and developing skills,
- Research skills,
- Problem solving skills,
- Communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and find creative and rational solutions,
- Analytical thinking,
- Ability to work in team,
- Responsibility and dependability.
- Ability to travel frequently.
Subordinated to: CTO