If you want to have an exciting career in engineering in international companies this opportunity is for you!
RAFA Solutions LLC organizes a 3-month course (42 lessons) on systems engineering for engineers, physicists and anyone with a technical background. Experts of the company with more than 10 years experience in the field will discuss subjects covering the research and development of complex systems, programming of those systems in LabVIEW graphical programming environment, as well as project/business management skills to become a good team player in an engineering firm.
At the end of the course there will be an examination, based on which best students will be offered jobs at RAFA Solutions and their course fee for 3 months will be reimbursed. They will get the chance to work on various challenging projects in a motivating and friendly environment.
- Lesson 1: Systems Engineering
- Lesson 2: LabVIEW Graphical Programming Language
- Lesson 3: Basics of Industrial IoT
- Lesson 4: LabVIEW Real-Time
- Lesson 5: FPGA Programming
- Lesson 6: Object Oriented Programming in LabVIEW
- Lesson 7: Advanced Architectures in LabVIEW
- Lesson 8: LabVIEW Coding Style
- Lesson 9: Soft Skills Training
- Lesson 10: Industrial Protocols (optional)
- Final Examination
Intended audience: Students or professionals with technical background (engineering, physics, programming, maths, computer science, etc.) with basic English knowledge.
Fee: AMD 20,000 per month
Start date: Summer 2019
Application procedures: Please send your CVs to our HR email, or apply from the link below by June 1st, 2018.