This is an automation system based on National Instruments sbRIO-9606 board and Universal Adapter Board. It is a solution adjusted for the needs of rod pump automation, well data acquisition, well condition analysis, remote pump controlling, etc.
The system is used to implement data acquisition from different sensors, such as accelerometers, velocity sensors, position sensors, load cells, etc.
The system can also be used for remote control and monitoring of the well pumps via a web interface.
The software application provides real-time position estimation using geometry and crank sensor.
The Universal Adapter Board for NI sbRIO-9606 was successfully used to implement data acquisition and control functions of the system for the Oil Well Pump Automation Project.
The project was implemented in Russia.
Main Features of the system are:
- Data acquisition from different sensors, such as accelerometer, velocity, position, load cell, etc.
- Support of variable frequency drive
- Support of peripheral devices with RS232, Modbus, Ethernet interfaces
- Remote access to the controller with the web interface
- Wireless connection to the controller
- Real-time position estimation using geometry and crank sensor
- Calculation of the daily flow
- Drawing downhole and surface cards