Prices don't incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: SW10025.1
RLogger – Data Logging and Control System is an easy-to-use and intuitive software application for NI sbRIO. It is an off-the-shelf software tool designed for data acquisition, logging, control, and real-time viewing.
Combined with the NI sbRIO hardware it is an off-the-shelf solution to log and view in real-time signals from various sensors. The system is equipped also with digital and analog outputs allowing control of different actuators. Intuitive user interface allows to configure and run the system in minutes.
The software allows to combine data from different sensors creating virtual channels, create user defined triggers and alarms, log only required data using triggers, control analog outputs based on analog input signals using closed-loop-control, etc.
Real-time viewing screen allows users to view data as graphs or numerics and shows the latest alarms.
The data is logged in TDMS files and can be viewed using offline viewer.
RLogger for NI sbRIO has two suggested versions, standard and light. RLogger Light includes almost all features of the standard version, except virtual channels and trigger based control of analog/digital channels and logging.
- Quick and easy system configuration
- Data logger and control system running on NI sbRIO-9627 and NI sbRIO-9637 hardware
- Combined with the sbRIO hardware it is an off-the-shelf data logging solution
- Alarm based data logging in TDMS file format
- Configurable filtering of analog input channels
- Configurable sampling rate
- Creation of virtual channels and user-defined alarms
- Waveform generation on FPGA for control of analog output channels
- Closed-loop control of up to two analog output channels
- Real-time representation of data on multiple graphs
- Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA and dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- Up to 16 analog input channels (16-bit resolution)
- Up to 4 analog output channels (16-bit resolution)
- 28 bidirectional digital channels
RLogger features comparison
|Analog Input Channels||+||+|
|Analog Output Channels||+||+|
|Digital Output Channels||+||+|
|Closed Loop Control for Analog Output Channels||+|
|Control of Analog Output Channels based on Alarms||+|
|Control of Digital Output Channels based on Alarms||+|
|Support for NI sbRIO-9627||+||+|
|Support for NI sbRIO-9637||+||+|