Prices don't incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: SW10004
UPDATE: Easily Import/Export translation files to CSV format.
Language Support Toolkit is designed to ease the creation of multilingual applications and VIs with LabVIEW.
The toolkit suggests a perfect solution for applying language support to LabVIEW applications with optimal file sizes and operation time.
Language Support provides a very convenient, intuitive and user friendly interface for adding the multilingual option to already developed applications, or for starting the application development with already integrated language support. Language Support Editor software application coming with the toolkit allows language file creation with a wizard-based intuitive interface and import/export of translation file into CSV format files.
Main benefits and features of the toolkit are:
- Library with VIs to change full application language
- Changing language of controls, dialogs and custom menus
- A customizable Dialog box with integrated language support
- Template VIs and project to create language support integrated applications easily
- Executables for selecting language when installing applications
- Examples to understand language support operation
- Easy to use editor for creating language support files
- Import and Export of translation files in the Languages Support Editor
- Help files with a full description of the library, templates, and editor
The toolkit consists of:
- Language Support Library with 9 VIs that provide language change to front panel object properties.
- Language Support Editor: This makes support file creation easy and convenient. The new version of the Language support editor allows to not only add new VIs’ controls, new languages, dialogs, etc. into the translation files with a wizard-based application but also to import/export files into CSV files, thus allowing translators to work with files, later importing them back into the application.
- Template VIs with integrated language support that visualizes the methods used in the toolkit for applying language support.
- Language Support Integration project template that gives an opportunity to create advanced projects with integrated language support.