Universal Adapter Board for NI sbRIO-9606 is an OEM board that helps avoid custom design and gives an opportunity to connect versatile sensors and actuators. In combination with NI sbRIO platform, it can serve as a cost-effective control system and data acquisition instrument in diverse applications such as Automation and Control Systems, Oil and Gas, Testing Machines, etc.
Board offers programmable analog inputs/outputs, 3.3V, 5V, and 12V digital inputs/outputs, externally supplied digital outputs, RS-485 digital communication ports, as well as 12V power source for small current applications.
Universal Adapter Board does not require an external power source. It is being powered from power supplied by NI sbRIO-9606 board.
Together with adapter board, software drivers are provided for easy integration in custom LabVIEW applications. It is also possible to seamlessly run the system based on UAB with the help of RLogger custom version on demand.
Features of Universal Adapter Board include:
- Eight programmable analog inputs (Voltage/Current, Single-ended/Differential)
- One programmable analog output (Voltage/Current)
- Sixteen 3.3V optically isolated digital inputs
- Two 12V optically isolated digital inputs
- Four 3.3V optically isolated digital outputs
- Two 5V optically isolated digital outputs
- Four optically isolated externally supplied relay digital outputs (12-24V)
- Two RS-485 digital communication ports (9600 and 19200 baud)
- 12V power supply output