Prices don't incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SW10014
“Metrology Lab” is an educational software based on NI ELVIS. The aim of the laboratory is to help students study metrology basics, obtain skills of working with voltmeters, ammeters, digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, function generators, and also to study calculation and types of measurement errors.
“Metrology Lab” includes twelve exercises developed to help students obtain knowledge in electrical measurements methods and types of measurements errors. The exercises are designed to study direct and indirect methods of measuring voltage and current, investigate methods for measuring electrical resistance, etc.
The software also gives opportunity to make reports for finished exercises. This option can be helpful for trainers as well as for students to have information about student’s progress.
Lab software is proposed in two languages – English and Russian. Software also provides User Manual with full instructions of exercise implementation and introductory information about error type, calculation methods, electrical measuring devices, and measurement methods.
Metrology Lab’s main features are as follows:
- Full complex for studying metrology and electrical measuring devices
- 12 interesting exercises for electrical metrology
- The complex includes an excellent courseware developed by experienced professors, and the same courseware is currently used in more than 100 universities
- The oscilloscope, digital multimeter and function generator are used and studied during the course
- Report generation in MS Word format
- Support of two languages: English and Russian
NI ELVIS II Hardware
NI ELVIS II+ Hardware
NI Starter Accessory Kit