Prices don't incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: SW10017
DAnS – Data Analysis Software is an easy to use, off-the-shelf software tool designed to make visualizing, analyzing, and reporting of logged data more efficient for users.
DAnS is a perfect platform for research, development and educational purposes.
The software features more than 60 different analysis and measurements. The measurements are grouped by their types (General Measurements, Statistics, Time Domain Measurements, etc.).
The software also has an embedded calculator for creation of user defined equations.
Results of analysis can be exported both to TDMS and MS Excel file formats.
Software gives opportunity to create reports in MS Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF formats. Reports can include images of Graphs and the results of singlepoint calculations.
The software supports two languages (English and Russian), which makes it suitable for wide range of users.
Here is a brief introduction of software features:
- User friendly graphical interface (GUI) for fast and easy data analysis
- Interface for work with TDMS and MS Excel files
- 2 separate graphs, for data tracking and multipoint measurements view
- Over 60 different measurements and analysis (from peak detection to Laplace transformations)
- Report Generation in MS Excel, MS Word and Adobe PDF formats
- Embedded calculator for creation of user defined formulas that can be applied to single point as well as multipoint data
- Support of two languages: English and Russian
- Integrated Help, status bar and Context help for even easier understanding of system features