Prices don't incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: SW10019
Protocol Analyzer is an educational software based on NI myRIO and is intended for analysis of digital protocols. Protocol analyzer includes a platform to configure and operate data transmissions with 3 digital protocols and interfaces: I2C, SPI, and UART. The analyzer can support additional digital protocols as well by updating the software.
The main features of the educational software are:
- Three protocols and interfaces SPI, I2C and UART, with opportunity for an addition of other protocols as well
- Configurable Hardware: Selectable transmission lines
- Transmission real-time view and analysis
- Exercises and demonstrations for configuration and analysis of real transmissions
- User Manual with protocol courses and exercise instructions
- Report generation of finished exercises
The software is designed for individuals or classes that aim to learn protocol basics, available configurations, and working mechanisms.
Transmission configuration and analysis is implemented on FPGA. The analyzer includes Xilinx Z-7010, 667 MHz processors with DDR3 512 MB memory.
NI myRIO MXP Breadboard Accessory by Digilent